Promote YOU and your Primary Business!

Saturday, August 30, 2008

I want to retire where I never have to wear socks.

Right now, I live in Vancouver, a truly beautiful city, so I might decide to stay here the rest of my life (for half the year!) But the other half, I plan to live where I never have to wear socks. I don't know where this is yet, but I believe with the power of Network Marketing, that I will be able to live where I choose.

This is the truly unique quality of the business we are in - not only does it give us the freedom to live where we want, and work the hours we choose, but it provides us with a residual income - so on those days we choose not to work at all, the money will still keep coming in. There are not very many jobs out there that can say that.

I chose the company I work with carefully, but I based most of my decision on the trusted insight of friends who are doing very well in Network Marketing. I have met many very successful people involved in Max International, and more than being impressed by their success, I am impressed at this company's dedication to helping people, and the vision of it's founder Dr. Robert Keller.

Anyone who has been involved in a business that has been less than successful, or has tired of the rat race of working 9-5, take just a few moments to check out network marketing - it just might change your life.

And take the time to look into Max International.

MAX INTERNATIONAL CREDO

1. At Max, we genuinely care about helping people. We want to build an extraordinary company that makes a positive difference in the lives of people throughout the world.

2. We believe that people can improve the course of their lives by adopting and living by truth; therefore we feel a responsibility to search for, live by, and teach correct principles.

3. We believe that our products improve people’s quality of life. We are dedicated to bringing products to market that have science-based research, high manufacturing standards, and case studies that confirm that the products work.

4. We believe in the principles of free enterprise, and that people should be paid well for their efforts.

5. We believe that business relationships should benefit all the parties involved.

6. We believe in being honest and in telling the truth.

7. We believe in having fun and in living life to the Max!

For more info on the exciting career of Network Marketing check out http://mymaxchallenge.com

No comments: